Calling all bicyclists, walkers, runners, dog-walkers, skateboarders....The Virginia Capital Trail is an astounding fully paved 51.7 mile long multiple use trail that travels from James City County
Top 5 Best Coffee Shops in Williamsburg VA
Dated: June 2 2022
Williamsburg VA Coffee Shops | Best Coffee in Williamsburg | Virginia Coffee
Coffee is such an integral part of the day for a large portion of the population. Some use it to kick-start their day, some claim an addiction, some just simply love a good cup of coffee. We love to gather and meet friends or business associates in our favorite local spot. While Williamsburg VA certainly has more great coffee shops, we are going to mention 5 of the Best Coffee Shops in Williamsburg VA in no particular order.
1. Aromas - Specialty Coffees & Gourmet Bakery opened it's Williamsburg location in 2000 and the Newport News location in 2006. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and a delicious variety of freshly ground coffees and teas. This full cafe and tea house features fresh food, and is pet friendly. Visit their website for more info. www.aromasworld.com
2. The Coffeehouse located at 5251 John Tyler Hwy Suite 6, Williamsburg, VA 23185 serves wonderful freshly ground coffees, teas and has a friendly staff. Caution if you order a frozen coffee it will be very very good, but may also have ice cream in it. After about 3 times ordering this they told me about the ice cream, so I no longer order, but it is really great tasting. They also offer pastries and lunch options. Find them at The Coffeehouse on Facebook
3. The Tipsy Beans Cafe located right next to the Movie Tavern is an excellent encore to your movie experience. As the name implies, more than just a great cup of coffee, there are spirited drink options as well to include wine, alcohol and draft. Personally, I think the new Butterscotch Latte is a great reason to stop by. Closed on Mondays, but Happy Hour is 3:00-6:00 daily, and patrons enjoy Taco Tuesdays, Wings Wednesdays, and Burgers & Brews Thursdays. www.tipsybeanscafe.com
4. King of Clubs Brewing Coffee Roastery & Brewery located at 113 Palace Ln Unit D, Williamsburg, VA 23185 a production facility and brewery opened in the fall of 2019, and a 1920s-themed cocktail lounge, restaurant, and café at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets. Originally started as Madela Coffee in 2017, but in 2018 changed the name to King of Clubs and changed their focus to selling locally, expanding the product line to include cold brew coffee, nitro coffee, bottling, and single serve coffee. KOC is the first producer of cold brew and nitro coffee in Williamsburg and the first bourbon-barrel kombucha brewery in Virginia. King of Clubs Coffee Roastery & Brewery
5. Column 15 Coffee "The Science of Good Coffee" located at 701 Merrimac Trail R, Williamsburg, VA has rave reviews from the locals and tourists alike. Who doesn't want to try their 'Flight of Coffee' either custom or classic, or 'Table Service French Press'? Prefer hot loose leaf tea...check. Grab a Growler or a Cold Brew and pair with a Panini or Bagel Board, or a variety of baked goods. Column 15 Coffee
#coffee #tea #hotchocolate #latte #nitrobrew #expresso #bestcoffee #williamsburgva
My daily life is getting up early and working hard. It is my intent to encourage people, be respectful, compassionate, keep my word, laugh often, and just be nice. Faith in GOD keeps me joyful and gra....
Latest Blog Posts
Real Estate| Contractors | Williamsburg | New Kent | Yorktown | Gloucester | VirginiaDo you need a reliable contractor such as a plumber, electrician, powerwasher, roofer, appliance repair, carpet
What do the founders of ForSaleByOwner.com, Craigslist and the owner of BuyOwner.com all have in common? They all used a listing agent to sell their homes. Surprised? Don't be. There's a reason why